THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, November 13, 2009

Future....

Heloo i'm back again!

Now I've made my decision to find my real identity.. Who i really am and what I'm born to be?
Afterall the hesitation and obstacles I've gone through i think it's already time for me to spent sometime on myself but not others.. I have to stand on my own rights and do whatever that i think i should do.

Now i have made a shocking decision that i will not meet my aunties, uncles and cousins until i am ready to meet them.. I really want to shut their bloody mouth up!!! I don't want to meet them and end up crying and frustrated with the fact that they spout on me...I told my daddy and mummy about this and they respect my decision.. In 5 years time i will be out from Singapore..
I want to find my own way to success.. No people involve, only parents encouragement and blessing are needed..

There's only one thing i want to fulfill in life.. To give happiness to my family members ( Dad, mum, and two sisters.. ) Nothing else that can make me happy than to see smile on their faces.. They are my Gold , my money and my pearl.. Love them to the deepest..

Mum you cried enough and carries alot of burden, dad you are too strong with the fact that your siblings are just using you... Both of you are my inspiration to success! Don't cry anymore coz three of us will make you happy.. PROMISE!!

toddles babies, see you when i see you.. ♥

0 comments: