THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, November 16, 2009

SELFISH MOTHER....

hello dearies,

Lately not feeling well, all my body is aching all this due to the stress that I faced now!!
I don't know, My parents did it again their said something that really hurts me. All because of my bitchy attitude sister.. If not because of her i would not be so miserable now. Even now I'm sick nobody cares.. I'm hopeless.. Why on earth i have to face such thing again!!! WHY!!!!!!
Do my parents love me??? are they my real parents?? hei! i need the answer!!! If i am really saripie's daughter why they treat me like this??? why mum always say she hates me.. why??
Have i done enough to help the family?? mum??? All your responsibility , i cooked and do all the house work.. did you appreciate it?? do you??? I'm disappointed with you mum!! very!! afterall what i have done to the family , you return me with haters!!! Mum sometime i don't feel that i have mum at home.. you're not caring at all!!! seriously!! when i cry , I'm sad.. do you bother to come to me and asked me why?? instead you scold me!!! hei whats this mum?? whats this??
You spent you time on facebook did i say anything?? no, i say it's ok i help you with the housework. Mum you don't show any sense of motherhood to us!! When you say that you love us, i dun Noe how do you show the love to us!! Now i am thinking should i listen o whatever you say!! Seriously you never show any concern to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! your favourite word is I hate you!! that's all... but i , i don't think i would say that to you.. or if i have my own child i definitely won't follow your attitude toward your children.. i will follow how nanny take care of her 14 children... Know what don't blame me if I'm very close to my aunties who cares for me.. Mum i totally disappointed with you.... you're not my idol anymore... i have a mother but i don't have a mother who cares about my feeling.. SELFISH!!!!

toddles babies, see you when i see you.. ♥

0 comments: