THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

I'm back


heya peeps..


i realised that i've been neglecting my blog since ages and i totally forgot my password.. shit!!!



N level it's over and now cracking my head for O level ! serve me right who asked me to be smart enough and take O level malay this year.. errr :( but it's ok, no harm trying.. wink! annnnnd I have been enjoying my life since my aunty are no longer staying at my precious house.. muhaha ( evil me :0 )



sooo, loads of plan going on this holiday!! getting my pay tomorrow and be heading to town very sooon.. kevin, vernice and I will be watching 2012 on thursday wohooo, going out with fun people!! :) My parent's birthday is round the corner and we are planning party for them.. mum is planning party for dad and for mum, i actually wanted too but she found out after an hour of planning.. damn it!! but it's ok, there's always plan B and C >>
not only that, cousin birthday haziq and luqman +++ my youngest sis bdae... omg!! i will get broke no time!!!



thats for today will keep updating very sooon...



toodles: kiinah









toddles babies, see you when i see you.. ♥





0 comments: