THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, November 8, 2009

lazy post ♥




hellooooo babies ♥

seriously i'm enjoying using the heart shape thing at almost every post i did today :)
whatever with me anyway haha, it has beeen a super duper long day for me. I work today as usual, and i almost overslept , lucky for me my sis annoying alarm clock wake me up ♥

Damn it, today 8 of nov 2009 the day separation took place.. :( i have been working very closely with the mac riders for almost a year and loads of memories happened. The laughter , gossips , fighting and more !!! goonna miss all that!! All the big brothers and sister are no longer around for me to get along with :( ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..................!!!!!


things happpen for good purpose!!

( emoing here ) lalalalala....

It's already super late now, all my family member dozing in each other room.. except for my parents lah!!! alamak :) haha.. still onlining with the unknown kiddos.. they said " helo arney i know you you know me?? " waaaah!!! and i replied ' haha.. helo, i dun know! " ( evil me :0 )
i can't post more now, need to sleep and ready for tmrw belaying :)



toodles babies , see you when i see you ♥




0 comments: