THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, November 5, 2009

parents blessing :)



hello dear..

Today after i read the news , i learnt that without your parents blessing your life is nothing but just a rotten human.. It's very sad that you don't appreciate your parents :(

Speaking of appreciating parents , i ever faced a problem whereby i was somehow neglected by my parents because they are too busy with their own career and my aunty always find my fault to make sure that daddy and mummy drift apart from me.. it's very sad, whenever i came back from school , nobody welcome me like family. i have to faced this almost 2 years and the blessing was not felt.. Although i looked happy but deep inside my heart i am crying alone without anybody notice ... The problem is too heavy for me to carry until i have to seek mrs john help to recover my problem.. its not an easy journey for me.

After 2 years of suffering daddy and mummy finally realised the problem and we are pretty close now.. Communication is really important, now whatever problem i have i always seek my parents help bcoz without them i may not be here right now.. Their blessing is the most expensive present that a parents could ever give to their children ( trust me )...

The most important key to success is to have your parents blessing and we must always respect them nomatter how hard your parents treat you.. :)

thats all for today, hope you guys appreciate your parents more after knowing my story.. toodles!!!

load of love: kiinah

toddles babies, see you when i see you.. ♥

0 comments: